HK$26,448 – HK$28,000 per month (Negotiable)
5 days or 5 and a half day per week
Monday - Friday (09:30 - 12:30 & 14:00 - 17:30)
Saturday (09:30 - 12:30)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
1. Organize and execute the Major Sports Event, local and international Taekwondo training programmes and competitions;
2. Liaise with the CSTB, LCSD, HKSI, SF&OC and other bodies on funding and relevant matters;
3. Prepare annual budgets, statement of account and regular reports on income and expenditure to the Executive Committee;
4. Undertake administrative and clerical duties and provide secretarial support to the managerial officers and committee members;
5. Assist in preparation and implementation of the HKTKDA development plan;
6. Attend and provide administrative support to the meetings of the Executive Committee and Technical Committee;
7. Ensure timely reporting and conscientious compliance with terms of the CSTB, LCSD, HKSI and others subvention agreement;
8. Maintain proper filing and accounting records; and
9. Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Job Qualification / Requirements:
1. Experience in managing Major Sports Events, knowledge of Accounting and Design will be an added advantage;
2. Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, detail-minded, competence to work under pressure;
3. Proficiency in MS Office software, Design (PS, AI), Chinese and English word processing;
4. Excellent command of both spoken & written Chinese & English;
5. Relevant skills and capability in order to meet the duties aforesaid; and
6. A Diploma from a registered post-secondary college issued after the date of its registration; or an accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution; or a Higher Diploma from a university in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education; or equivalent.
Apply in writing by 18 October 2023 with full resume to the JobsDB with the subject of “Application for Sports Executive (Contract)”. Only shortlist candidate will be notified for interview. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
The post is financially supported by the Hong Kong, China Taekwondo Association.
By submitting your application, you irrevocably agree that your personal information will be used for the recruitment and related purpose and will be accessed by the relevant officer and personnel of the Association.