- Assist the immediate Executive to execute the implemented policies.
- Organise and manage sports competitions, events and fixtures.
- Coordinate and provide support to different parties involved in planning and execution of competitions and programmes.
- Convene various sports management / technical and selection committee meetings and provide secretarial support.
- Liaise with member schools, committee members, sports convenors, referees, media, sponsors and NSAs for the conduct of training and competition programmes.
- Responsible for webpage design and updates.
- Handle general accounting matters and prepare budgets, financial statements and reports.
- Accompany Hong Kong Schools Teams for International, National, Interport and other programmes whenever required.
- Handle venue bookings and liaise with venue officers.
- An Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution / a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years' experience in related field preferable;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Sharepoint and Chinese word processing;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Diligent and detail-oriented, self-motivated and good team player;
- Good project management skills, multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines; and
- Required to work outside normal office hours and on weekends.
This post is subvented by the Leisure & Cultural Services Department with salary of HK$26,448 per month.
Fringe benefits include Mandatory Provident Fund, Medical Insurance and Annual Leave.
Interested individuals should send full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 September 2023. Applicants who do not receive invitation for interview by 25 September 2023 are considered unsuccessful.