- Overall implementation of the Urban Sports Funding Scheme (Scheme) which aims at providing subsidy to secondary and primary schools for organising training courses;
- Provide overall administrative support to the Scheme, such as prepare application packs, invitation and processing of applications, on-site inspection of the programmes organised by participating schools, scrutiny of reports submitted by participating schools, disbursement of subsidy;
- Arrange publicity to promote the Scheme;
- Liaise and maintain positive relationships with government bureau/departments, schools and other related parties;
- Set up database containing all relevant information of applications, consolidate and analysis of the data collected;
- Prepare regular progress and financial report to the seniors and relevant government bureau/departments;
- Ensure compliance with relevant guidelines and procedures;
- Handle general enquiries and provide assistance to schools;
- Support any ad hoc event and undertake any other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should have -
(a) Grade E / Level 2 or above in five subjects including English (Syllabus B) and Chinese in HKCEE, or Level 2 or above in five subjects including English and Chinese in HKDSE, or equivalent; or
(b) An Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution / a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, or equivalent.;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in related field preferable;
- Experience of working on school sports programmes an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Sharepoint and Chinese word processing;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Diligent and detail-oriented, self-motivated and good team player;
- Good project management skills, multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines;
- May be required to work outside normal office hours and on weekends.
- Successful candidate will be appointed on contract basis which is renewable subject to funding availability and satisfactory performance.
- Fringe benefits include Mandatory Provident Fund, Medical Insurance and Annual Leave.
- Successful candidate will be offered the post at a rank subject to his/her background and experience.
- Suitable candidates with less experience may be considered for other posts of the Federation.
Interested individuals should send full resume with current and expected salary by applying via JobsDB on or before 21 September 2023. Applicants who do not receive invitation for interview by 25 September 2023 are considered unsuccessful.