Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
Assistant Manager (Corporate Relations) [Ref: AM (CR)]
- Responsible for copywriting and editing of speeches and presentations of senior management.
- Handle day-to-day communication with professional bodies, NGOs, universities and schools, and assist in the execution of sponsored events and partnership programmes, including conferences, seminars and forums etc.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of various youth engagement programmes, including experiential learning activities and community service programmes.
- Support the editorial work and production of publications, such as Sustainability Report and staff newsletter, by overseeing the quality of write-up and coordination with internal divisions as well as external consultants and vendors.
- Arrange corporate visits for external stakeholders to enhance their understanding of the work of the Housing Society.
- Degree holder in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related disciplines preferable with minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience.
- Good networking with related professional institutes, non-governmental organisations and schools.
- Proven track record of planning, developing and implementing corporate and community events and activities.
- Experience in design and production of newsletters and videos. Knowledge in multimedia communication would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
- Good computer literacy especially in PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese word processing, including production of eDM templates by using Microsoft Word or other design softwares.
- Multi-tasking under tight schedule, creative, positive thinking and good at problem solving.
- Self-motivated, outgoing and presentable with good team spirit.
- Irregular work hours and overtime required.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
Interested athletes please feel free to contact HKACEP at 25048188 for enquiries.