Reporting to the Assistant High Performance Administration Manager, the High Performance Administration Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- To enhance administration support for Tier A sports and other high performance support programmes;
- To support the administration of the elite training programmes of Coaching Departments;
- To assist in the administration of the Direct Financial Support schemes for athletes;
- To assist in coordinating with NSAs on programme planning and effective resources allocation for various NSAs funding programmes;
- To assist in maintaining the HKSI high performance athletes database programme. and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A university degree or post-secondary diploma in a sports-related discipline; and
- 2 years’ relevant working experience; and
- Awareness / knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Interested athletes please feel free to contact HKACEP at 25048188 for enquiries.