Reporting to the Assistant Athlete Affairs Managers, the Warden will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that the resident athletes comply with the hostel rules and regulations, and maintain the orderly management of the hostel, providing a professional and harmonious hostel environment for the athletes;
- To support a wide range hostel services for the resident athletes including organizing orientation programmes and other social & welfare activities, providing a balanced lifestyle support for the athletes;
- To work closely with other internal departments to maintain the security and cleanliness of the hostel, in order to provide a safe and healthy living environment for the athletes;
- To work on shift duty; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A Higher Diploma or Associate Degree;
- 2 years’ relevant working experience preferably in hostel operation/youth service. Holder of certified strength and conditioning qualification; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Interested athletes please feel free to contact HKACEP at 25048188 for enquiries.