Maryknoll Convent School has been providing all-round, quality and affordable education for girls since 1925. Our mission is to develop in every student a thirst for knowledge, an ability to self-learn, and high moral standards so as to be contributory members of the community. Our staff members enjoy a caring work environment in a beautiful campus setting where every individual is valued and respected.
We are now seeking an energetic and dynamic young individual to join our school.
- Support the PE Department in the delivery of the curricular and co-curricular programmes
- Provide administrative support to the PE department such as processing student grades and data, create spreadsheets and reports, etc.
- Liaise and supervise external coaches and service providers
- Provide support with organizing and maintaining school sports equipment and setting up lessons and activities
- Supervise student where necessary and appropriate
- Accompany teachers and students on sports events and competitions out of school
- Perform relevant duties as assigned by the school
- Holder of Diploma or above
- Experience in coaching sports activities is highly preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong MS Office (including Word, Excel and Powerpoint) skills
- Positive, creative, and resourceful
- Self -motivated, organized and can prioritize and work among multiple tasks
Interested athletes please contact Mr. Calvin TAM of HKACEP at 2504 8188 or email to email@example.com for enquiries and application.