Job Position / Title
Assistant Officer / Officer
Room 1004, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Assist the AM(RATP) to organise and implement the Retired Athletes Transformation Programme (RATP);
- Responsible for the administrative arrangement of the RATP, such as application and programme assessment;
- Liaise with NSAs, school teachers and/or other parties to organise the RATP matters;
- Provide publicity and marketing support; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by seniors.
HK$17,000 - 24,200 (Subject to years of training and working experience)
- Employee Compensation Insurance
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical Insurance
Number of working days per week
Number of working hours per day
- 8 Hours 50 minutes per day including 1 hour lunch time
- Higher-diploma holder (preferable in sports, leisure or physical education);
- A minimum of one-year full-time working experience;
- Good knowledge in computer application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing);
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of Chinese and English; and
- Willing to work during non-office hours.
Retired athletes wish to enroll in the programme have to fulfill with the following qualifications
- Must be retired athletes;
- Have retired for no more than six years by the time of making first application under the Programme*;
- Have attained secondary education;
- Have received at least two years of training for senior athletes*; and
- Have represented Hong Kong at least once in an international competition (including the National Games or the National Championships)*
*A confirmation signed by the relevant national sports association (NSA) is required.
Interested athletes please complete the Enrolment Form and return to HKACEP (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for collation. The above information is provided by HAB.