Salary Range: HK$25,000 - HK$30,000 /month
- Key account manager on external relations
- Promote Windsurfing and arrange media publicity
- Subvented by LCSD
The position of Sports Executive (Promotion) consists of being responsible for liaise and communicate with key stakeholders for solicitation of comments and support for planning and execution of the promotional activities for the sport of Windsurfing.
*This post is subvented by Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD)
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To explore potential partners and organizations in promoting Windsurfing in all aspects
- To exercise the role as a key account manager on external relations with stakeholders
- To oversee the organisation and the implementation of volunteering programmes / promotional events
- To promote Windsurfing at community aspects and arrange media publicity
- To prepare communication materials and press release as and when necessary
- To plan and execute the Association's social media strategy across multiple platforms
- To monitor and upkeep the contents displaying on the website of the Association are accurate and up to date as well as presenting in professional manner
- To assist in the preparation and implementation of development plan of the Association for enhancing the standards and increasing the number of participant in Windsurfing
- To attend General Committee and other Sub-committee meetings and provide administrative support if required
- Any other duties as assigned by Senior Sports Executive/ Executive Director
An accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution/a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Multi-tasking with good communication skills and time management
- Confident with strong project management skills
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Minimum 3 years or above with solid experience in marketing / public relation / sports event management is preferable.
- Experience in sport marketing and/or digital marketing is preferable.
- Proficient in graphic design tools e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc. Knowledge in photo shooting and retouch, video editing or media writing is preferable.
- Holder of LCCI – Level II or higher level and proficiency in accounting software is a bonus.
Interested parties please contact HKACEP Office at 2504 8122 and send full resume with present & expected salary and available date by firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to below address on or before 22 September 2022.
The Executive Committee
Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong, Room 1001, Olympic House, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong