Position Background & Aspiration
With an open-minded mentality, sincerely inviting individual who is ready to embrace an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture, with a can-do attitude and commitment to write history in the management of Non-communicable diseases (NCD). A good team player who possess an out-of-the-box mindset, open to new ideas, while working under a new structure in an agile mode. A unique role of which you will be able to build capabilities in brand marketing for Viatris.
The individual will be provided with the opportunity in supporting pain portfolio and new launch products, while driving strategy & implementation of marketing programs in Hong Kong to achieve our business objective. Last but not the least, the position holder will be encouraged to explore and experiment new tactical, campaigns, or initiatives to lead the NCD market.
We shall build your capabilities in...
With the goal to develop individual to become a competent brand/portfolio owner, we shall work together to drive HK business and developing your skills along the way by touching on the following key areas:
- Monitor product growth and lifecycle management, forecast revenue and operating expenses
- Formulate sound strategies in delivering business objective of HK market
- Execute local priorities/marketing plans for the franchise
- Consolidate customer insights and brand feedback to contribute comments in drafting franchise’s direction
- Liaise with local agencies on marketing program and/or market survey
- Collaborate with medical & field force on KOLs’ endorsement and engagement activities
- Being cross-functional brand coordinator across field force, customer marketing, medical, compliance, legal, Regulatory, Public Affairs etc.
- Formulate, consolidate, and analyze market data to measure brand performance
While reporting directly to Portfolio Manager, you will be working in a dynamic environment within and beyond the team. He or she will be expected to work cohesively among the marketing team and will be able to interact with function platforms.
Education & Experience
- University graduate
- 1-3 years of marketing related experience
- Able to work in a matrix environment
- Sales or marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry and regulation is desirable
- Able to communicate well in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested athletes please feel free to contact HKACEP at 25048126 for more details and application.