Hong Kong Housing Society
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
Senior Officer (Planning & Development) (After-Sales Services)
- Processing applications for Consent to Assign, Re-financing and Land Premium Assessment for subsidized sale flats.
- Explain to customers the policies and procedures of application and handle general enquiries of various kinds of application.
- Provide technical support in conducting market research if necessary.
- Provide quality after-sales & customer services including enquiries and complaints received from the owners.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in handling customers’ enquiries and familiar with subsidized housing scheme is a definite advantage.
- Dedicated to work, strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Proficiency in MS Windows applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Interested athletes please contact HKACEP at 25048126 or 61839499 for more information and application, thank you.