Reporting to the Assistant Athlete Affairs Managers, the Athlete Affairs Officer is responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in providing support for implementation and administration of athlete support programmes;
- To assist in administering different funding/incentive/award programmes and organizing athlete events/activities;
- To assist in hostel administration and lifestyle activities and athletes' coordination for social and community services;
- To assist in compiling athletes information and statistics, preparing summary reports, daily operation support; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A recognized university degree;
- 2 years' relevant working experience. and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Interested athletes please feel free to contact HKACEP at 25048188 for enquiries.